Wingecarribee Shire Recreational Walking Tracks Strategy
Tredwell developed the Wingecarribee Shire Recreational Walking Tracks Strategy to provide a framework for the provision of safe and high quality walking trail experiences across the Southern Highlands.
Key project outcomes included:
- A comprehensive on-ground trails audit and ground-truthed GIS files with geo-referenced photographs
- Identification of opportunities to develop a a cohesive track network that offers active and challenging recreational experiences
- Extensive consultation with the community and stakeholders
- Identification of risk management procedures and mitigation strategies
- A visually presented report and mapping.
- A detailed and costed Action Plan to guide enhancement and maintenance of trails
- A trails maintenance schedule to align Council’s works program with AS 2156.1
- Graphic design of a trail signage suite which aligns with
- Council’s corporate style guide and communication principles
Photo Source: Sandy Stewart
Great Blue Mountains Trail: Upper Mountains Section Feasibility Assessment
Feasibility & Needs Assessment
The NSW Government, Sydney Regional Recreation Trails Framework listed the Great Blue Mountains Trail as a Priority 1 project. The…View Project