Cycling in Baw Baw Feasibility Study
Current, Feasibility & Needs Assessment
Baw Baw Shire Council have engaged Tredwell to assist them to better understand the cycling needs of their region, current usage of existing trails and facilities and the opportunities for developing cycling infrastructure.
The objectives of the Feasibility Study include:
- Establish key guiding principles for cycling opportunities that Council can apply to existing and future facilities;
- Identify, and outline future cycling infrastructure projects;
- Provide advice, direction and recommendations to Council on any issues and opportunities relating to Council’s role in cycling;
- Develop indicative costings for the projects identified;
- Where possible, produce concept plans for the projects identified;
- Produce a document that will support Council’s effort to pursue external funding for projects.
- Engage stakeholders so there is industry support for Council’s endeavours to enhance cycling opportunities in the shire.