Southern Fleurieu Regional Sport and Recreation Precinct Feasibility and Preliminary Design Project
The City of Victor Harbor engaged Tredwell to undertake a feasibility study and prepare preliminary designs for a future new sport and recreation precinct in the City of Victor Harbor.
The overriding objectives of the project are:
- Consider previous planning and confirm need for regional level sports precinct
- Confirm a location for a Regional Sports Precinct
- Recommend the size, scale and function of the precinct
- Recommend directions for existing indoor sport and recreation facilities
- Identify funding programs, partners, costs, responsibilities and recommend a preferred management model for the precinct
- Prepare preliminary designs based on the findings
The Feasibility & Preliminary Design Project provides a clear direction for Council and sporting clubs regarding the scope and viability of a precinct, that includes new indoor recreation and sport and outdoor field facilities, and a sound basis for Council to proceed with the detailed design and development of the precinct.