Feasibility Study – Redevelopment of Regency Park Oval
Feasibility & Needs Assessment
The City of Port Adelaide Enfield has engaged Tonkin in conjunction with Tredwell for the provision of services to conduct a feasibility study on the proposed redevelopment of Regency Park Oval.
Council’s key aims will be to;
- test the assumptions and merits contained within an existing redevelopment proposal for the facility
- appreciate the risks and constraints of the proposal
- determine the infrastructure requirements and issues with the study area
- determine likely scope of costs of the proposal
- provide a report to Council to support further decision making.