Feasibility of Aquatic Centre within the City of Port Adelaide Enfield
The City of Port Adelaide Enfield engaged Tredwell Management, RMP & Associates and BRM Advisory to undertake an investigation of the feasibility of constructing public swimming centre/aquatic facilities within the City of Port Adelaide Enfield.
Specifically, the study addressed the following:
- A high-level feasibility study/analysis
- A high-level scope of what such facilities might include
- Examples and indicative costs of similar facilities across Australia that includes both capital costs to construct and operating costs
- Possible funding and partnership models that considers neighbouring Council’s and other possible partners
- High level description of potential management/operating models
- Consideration of current and future demographics across the City
- Possible locations for such a facility.
The study led to the support of the development of a regional level aquatic facility.
Images courtesy of DPA.