Griffith Regional Aquatic Operational Review
Tredwell Management Services and RMP & Associates were engaged to review the management and operation of the Griffith Regional Aquatic and Leisure Centre (GRALC) and provide strategies to deliver ‘best practice’ results for the management of GRALC in the context of future operating and financial performance including the right mix of services for the community and optimum organisation structure to deliver that performance.
- Provide additional water space for program users and recreational swimmers
- Incorporate upgrades to the Fitness area
- Build a new outdoor 25m 6-lane pool with a leisure pool
- Prepare an Asset Management Plan
- Develop a tender document and contract to seek Expressions of Interest from suitably experienced Aquatic and Leisure centre management groups