Short on ‘active’ ideas for the Christmas break?
How about getting involved in some of these activities we have encountered through our 2018 projects…..
- Guided Llama walking on the Brisbane Valley Rail Trail, BVRT Strategic Plan, QLD
- Scrumming down with the Midland Puffin Billies Golden Oldies Rugby Club, Mundaring Recreation Plan, WA
- Underwater hockey at the Mineworkers Memorial Pool, Indoor Pool Feasibility Study Collie, WA
- Crocodile spotting along the Gaynaru Nature Walk, Nhulunbuy, Nhulunbuy Trail Development Plan, NT
- Kicking goals on the gravel footy oval at Queenstown, West Coast Sport and Recreation Plan, TAS
- Walk the Kelpie Trail and visit the newly opened Australian Kelpie Centre, Glenelg Shire Open Space Strategy, VIC
- Drone racing around Strathalbyn, Langhorne Creek Rd Concept Plan, SA
- Electronic target shooting on the Barrier Highway, Yunta, Outback Sport and Recreation Plan, SA
If you’ve already planned your holidays and have a full itinerary, then you might need to add a few of these destinations to your bucket list.
We hope you have a fabulous Christmas surrounded by family and friends, and we wish you all the best for the new year!
Merry Christmas! from all the team at Tredwell Management Services.
Our office will be closed from 21st December 2018, reopening on 2nd January 2019.
Please contact us to assist you to get activated.