After 20 years ‘Down Under’, its official we have secured our first consulting project in New Zealand.
Tredwell, partnering with the esteemed 106 Architects who specialise in recreation and community facilities will undertake the Gisborne District Council Indoor Multipurpose Centre Feasibility.
The objective of the project is to determine the feasibility of establishing an Indoor Multipurpose Centre in Gisborne-Tairāwhiti based on identified community requirements.
The primary outcome is to provide recommendations to guide Gisborne District Council in ensuring that the community has suitable and accessible indoor multipurpose provision in Gisborne-Tairawhiti. Project requirements include:
- Provide recommendations for suitable and accessible indoor multipurpose provision in Gisborne-Tairawhiti.
- Ensure the recommendations are sustainable and functional, tailored to a manageable scale for the region.
- High-level functional design layout and indicative costings for the proposed facility to enable conversations to commence with potential funders.
- Ensure the operational and maintenance costs are understood up front so they can be planned for in a sustainable way for the community of Gisborne-Tairawhiti.
- Outline the next steps in the project journey based on the obtained information.
If you to have any needs or inquiries in the realms of sport, recreation, trails, or open space where Tredwell’s expertise could be of assistance, please feel free to reach out to us.
Photo: Brook Sabin