Sunshine Coast Noisy and Hard-to-Locate Sports Study
Extreme & Hard to Locate Sports
Tredwell Management undertook a study that identified potential and existing sites and facilities for the development of a Noisy Sports Precinct on the Sunshine Coast, as well as prepare a strategy/plan for the ongoing protection and enhancement of noisy and hard-to-locate activities on the Sunshine Coast.
Major outcomes for the project included:
- Outlining a strategic vision, policy framework and operation of the Precinct
- Undertaking a review/audit of existing facilities and identifying capacity, future needs and demands.
- Clearly defining the noisy sports that could be sustained by the Sunshine Coast population over the next 20 – 30 years;
- Selection criteria on site/s for preferred location/s and required infrastructure
- An implementation plan and estimated costs with prioritised short/long term goals
- Detailed and extensive consultation process
- Future research and training opportunities