Bowls SA State-Wide Facilities Audit & Master Plan
The report aims to address the facility needs for current and future players of bowls by ensuring quality facilities are available across the state for grass roots through to the elite players in South Australia. A key outcome of the report was the development of a facility hierarchy which is supported by a 20-year implementation plan to guide the future development and provision of bowls facilities within South Australia.
Other key outcomes of the study included:
• A detailed consultation process with various stakeholder groups
• Detailed GIS mapping and analysis of all Bowls SA associated facilities
• The review of key demographic and participation trends/statistics
• The review of club sustainability and contributing factors
• The recommendation of club specific consolidation and/or amalgamation.
“Tredwell’s knowledge, attention to detail, patience and assistance were invaluable to the development of a plan that is a true representation of the work that Bowls SA are committed to delivering to improve the overall position of the sport. They were very open to our suggestions and extremely accommodating with the direction for the plan throughout its development. I highly recommend Tredwell for the professionalism, reliability, knowledge and efficiency.”
Mark Easton, CEO, Bowls SA