Project Officer (Trails, Sport, Recreation & Open Space)
Due to an expanding client base we are seeking a Project Officer (Trails, Sport, Recreation & Open Space) to join the Perth Office. You will provide valuable assistance and support to the consulting team on a range of tasks within the trail, recreation, sport and open space sector that results in world class thinking to achieve best-fit solutions for our clients.
This role requires:
- Tertiary qualifications in landscape architecture/design, natural resource/environmental management, recreation/sport planning, transport planning or a related discipline.
- Preparation of high-quality planning, research reports and studies
- Site visits and inspections of trails, recreation facilities and open spaces (e.g. parks and reserves)
- Flexible working arrangements (i.e. attendance at afterhours meetings and events will be required)
- Intra & interstate travel (subject to travel restrictions)
- A current Australian drivers’ licence
- Willingness to undertake an Occupational Medical Assessment and a National Police Records Check
To be part of this exciting opportunity, please email Belinda Tredwell by 5pm Tuesday 1st December 2020 on email@example.com and attach your:
- Cover Letter
Click here for a copy of the Job Description.